Monday 23 July 2012

Melbourne diary

It's about time I put some more photos of my own on here. I finally purchased a camera, I can't believe how long it's been since I last owned one. Terrible from me! Everyone should own a camera (or a decent camera phone) and document their adventures with photos. An equal measure of words and photographs will help keep our stories alive forever.



Beautiful pink sky as I left for work, it only lasted a few minutes, on the opposite side there was a rainbow for a short amount of time - soon after this was taken, the sky went grey and a wintery night emerged.


Waterloo Crescent, Melbourne winter?!


Projector, fairy lights and city lights.

 
A few drinks up high in the sky, Loo and I.

 
Natural light, flowers and a clean (maybe not so tidy) work space means a productive day for Tasha and Lela.

 
My new buddy Bobby.


Just used to the gritty looking tram wires. Harry Beck really smashed it with the whole underground transport concept aye.