Saturday 21 January 2012

Lonely London days


It's funny how even in a busy city, you can feel so alone.


The idea of going home to be in the comforts of my family is appealing but I know that once I got there I'd want to be back here. Struggling to get somewhere is better than not trying at all and accepting defeat. I don't want to just be a number within a population, living a tedious, average life. I want to be happy - waking up every day to serve a deeper purpose. Not just for money but for job satisfaction, personal growth, for love, for laughter, for progress, to help make a better world.

You can't just jump off the ladder because you're bored on the first step. Leap over to another ladder if you have to but the next step will be better, and then from there upwards better and better.


Once I'm at the top of the ladder I'd like to help the ones hovering near the bottom, climb on up.

Retail is making me feel so unfulfilled. Things will get better, just got to keep plodding on and working hard.

My friends dreams are coming true...