Thursday 21 May 2015

Good food day

My addiction for crisps is hopeless, I can't resist temptation, I don't even try.. I don't eat shitloads every day but I do quite often have a large bag of Doritos or Kettle crisps on the go in my kitchen cupboard to satisfy my cravings. I also sometimes have a bag of Lidl's steak & onion while I'm cooking tea.. completely unnecessary but my love for the taste overrides the knowledge that it's an unhealthy/glutonous move. I act on impulse quite often, which is why it's so dangerous any time I enter a shop - be it a clothes shop or a supermarket, I always seem to easily spend on what I shouldn't. I have potential to be a consistently healthy, fit person with a good amount of savings each month, but I'm so good at justifying things in my own mind, it's just dangerous. Fun though.

Anyway, yesterday was a good food day...

Breakfast:

Half a grapefruit
A few strawberries
Some grapes
Some blueberries
Lemon water
Jasmine green tea

Snack:
Special K bar

Lunch:
Steamed spinach, courgette and tomato
Scrambled duck eggs

Snack:
Rye crispbread
Avocado

Dinner:
Delicious Beetroot 6 salad box
Boiled jersey potatoes
A Chicago town mini pizza - OK I failed hard here.




Ended a lovely day with a walk with the pooch...


We've got him doing the following tricks now:

Sit 
Lay down (he gets this confused with roll over)
Roll over (it's more like a lay on your back thing)
Paw (only the left)
Jump up (he does this lots even when not asked)
Bark (on command, although he also likes to do this lots even when not asked)

All seem a bit pointless but good to improve his obedience, and plus he's very cute doing it. He is currently about 15 months old, and starting to become really obedient... Just thinking back to how cute he was as a 3 week old pup when we first met him...