Wednesday 18 February 2015

Wednesday


Today I've been revisiting some of my old posts, feeling inspired again by some of the subjects my thoughts and ways been influenced by over the years.

I've included a bunch here - if you have some time, follow the links below to read some of the selected quotes I've previously posted. Search the names on Google to read more, you will find endless wonderful quotes and stories. You may find yourself lost in history, culture, controversy, revolution, love and everything in between. This is why I love the internet, you can spend hours reading and learning, opening your mind - and its under your control - what a wonderful thing it is that now it's not only the media that controls this information, we now have a voice and a platform to relay and share information with each other. The words spoken by my icons in the past, that I have only stumbled upon due to recommendation or accident, are now of extraordinary quality to me and have influenced my mind so positively, this is why I post them on here so I can always revert back and feel inspired all over again.





Hunter S Thompson

...more





Lord Byron

...more



Leo Tolstoy



Henry Miller



Anaïs Nin



John F Kennedy



Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts



William Butler Yates

Read up, have fun!

For me, back to work...



Tiger tempted to join me in the office...