Wednesday 8 April 2015

Easter break


I have two homes. Windy Ridge will always be home home, it's the house my father built that my family have lived in all my life, since I was a sprog in a baby seat inhaling the fumes as mum painted and decorated the place for the first time. Memories fill my mind whenever I think of home home, where everything began and where life still goes on. Home home is a place I can always go back to and feel safe and warm, to love and be loved and fed (too much).

My other home is where I'm with Dara and Finn, Oxford, it really does feel like home to us now.

I like Easter and Christmas, not for religious reasons but because it means most people head home home for some time from their various other homes, so you get to catch up and spend a bit of quality time together with the people you love love love.

The weather was so good in Pembrokeshire. I got a few snaps on our trip down to Broad Haven to let the hounds run wild...